banner
Home » Product > Garlic Stems > Garlic Sprouts
Product Categories

Fresh Garlic Sprout

Send InquiryChat Now

1) Products

fresh garlic shoots (also called garlic sprout) in china

2) Size:

30cm,35cm,40cm,45cm , customized as per your requirements

3) Features:

fresh green color.

Nice feature, no yellow spot, no wound, strong binded, cut top and tail tidily.

4) Avaliable:

from May to next May ;every year in May , the garlic shoot can be on the market in

bulk , welcome your factory audit in May to June

5) Package:

Inner Packing:200g/bundle,250g/bundle,300g/bundle,500g/bundle,1000g/bundle

Outer Packing:10kg/ctn,12kg/CTN,14kg/CTN or according to your order.

6) MOQ:

13 Metric Ton/Metric Tons 1*20'fcl , at least two 20 foot containers , if can be more

than 4 containers one time , 9% discount can be given to you .

Supply capacity yearly

3000mts.

Payment Informtaion

30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%

Hot Tags: fresh garlic sprout, China, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesale, for sale

Inquiry